Important Things To Set Up An E-Commerce Website And Why Page One Engine By Dori Friend Is Crucial For Your Seo And Business.
In modern times, e-commerce has continued to improve trade by acting as a link between buyers and sellers of products and services, through the internet and other computer networks. It has improved relations between traders in different specializations, eased access to goods and services and increased the capability of up and coming businesses by exposing them better to prospective markets, both regionally and internationally. The most popular e-commerce site is of course Amazon. It’s important to optimize your site to rank high in the search engines, in order to get a lot of visitors to your site. You can learn how to do that yourself with the brand new SEO business coaching program of Dori Friend, “Page One Engine”. You can find some more information about it on this Google docs Page One Engine review page. Or you can check out this review of Dori Friend’s best Page One Engine SEO coaching program + bonus. Overall, reviews for POE have been very positive. When establishing an ecommerce website, you should not only have it search engine optimized and professionally designed but you should consider other factors such as:
- Company or online market logo. There is a saying that goes, “what’s in a name.” in the business world; this can be modified to, “what’s in a logo.” It is important as it plays a role in branding and copyright issues of a company and should always be present in a good ecommerce website.
- Sign in, log in and shopping cart. The sign in prompts should be brief and should not require too much detail. In some instances, visitors should be provided with access to the site without having to register, for instance for informational purposes. The shopping cart should also not involve lengthy processes as an impatient customer may abandon it in the middle. An email and password prompt should do to log in and register in some cases.
- Customer payment options. Online purchases, although they have been faced with quite a couple of challenges, continue to contribute to the improvement of the global economy and competitiveness in business. Credit cards, prepaid cards, and other online payment options such as PayPal and EFTs have been used successfully. The major trick here is to provide variety of options that are not only convenient to customers, but are also secure from hackers and fraudsters.
- Brand products and search bars. In the online world of business, most shoppers have been known to choose products based on brand, more than other factors such as price. This is because the online shopper most often knows what he or she is looking for in the market, and is more often than not, assured of value for his or her money when they go for such a product. This is mostly based on product experience, which bears trust and confidence and loyalty towards a particular brand. It is hence always advisable to have the various brands arranged in such a way that a visitor or regular customer finds it easy to locate the product they are looking for. Search bars should also be positioned on easy to locate areas of the page; say the top right or top left side of the main and subsequent pages of an e commerce website. In most instances, advanced search tabs should be incorporated to give the customer a more convincing and reliable experience.
- Ease of navigation. A website that is so complex or one that looks so cluttered will most likely encourage a visitor who is a prospective buyer to click on the back icon of the browser. The website should be designed in a manner such that it is user friendly and easily navigable in a bread crumb approach. This way, you will not only retain visiting audience, but you will also manage to retain a large number of them.
- Social media links. In this time and age, almost everyone with some kind of literacy and has access to the internet has embraced the use of social media. Additionally, international communication platforms such as pen pals and the like have been overtaken by events. This has called for creativity and innovations in the world of online business to utilize these platforms to get through to their perspective audience as they go along their personal business. Apparently, it has so far proven to be quite a fruitful approach of online marketing. When setting up an ecommerce or marketing website, it is of great importance to establish social media links through which visitors can sign in, easing up the process and eventually increasing the likelihood of recruiting new customers and possibly converting those numbers into sales.
- Search Engine Optimization. SEO is of course very important for your e-commerce business, as it is one of the best marketing and client getting methods. And no traffic means no sales. Luckily, these days you can very easily and inexpensively learn how to do your own SEO. Thanks to coaching programs like Page One Engine of Dori Friend, one of the leading SEO authorities. You can find all details here: Review of search engine optimization course Page One Engine http://topbizoppreview.com/Page-One-Engine-Bonus.
- News and updates on popular products. When a customer becomes loyal to an ecommerce website, either as a retailer, distributer, or consumer; they become used to visiting the site in search of either products that they need, or any information on such products that they may deem relevant to themselves. This is mostly seen in the ecommerce trendy products such as A good example occurs in the smart phone industry where loyal customers always revisit their trusted websites for information about new releases, offers and items in stock. It is thus of crucial importance to keep your audience informed on the latest trends, new products and relevant information concerning the website or online market. This is where the more aggressive marketers go out of their comfort zones and utilize email marketing strategies to relay such information to loyal, prospective buyers and website visitors to gear up the numbers.